THE BLUE TREE
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This lesson practises some word-formation of words beginning with “A”. Most of the examples are connected with work and business.
This lesson contains:
- A study section
- Some practice exercises
- Questions for discussion
And, of course, there is Your Dictionary, where you can add new and interesting words.
Remember to add this lesson to your Learning History.
- How are you learning new words in English?
- What’s the advantage of learning how to form new words from a root word?
- How important is it for you to speak English accurately, without mistakes?
Study this mind-map. Do you know what all these words mean?
Listen to some sentences illustrating these words in business context. Repeat them after the audio.
Complete the sentences below with the correct form of the root word.
You need to have at least 18 correct answers to get a beautiful certificate. 🙂
Answer these questions. Use the language practised from this lesson.
- Do you believe companies should officially accept working from home?
- Do you prefer to spend your free time actively or just to chill out?
- What additional benefits should companies offer along the salary?
- What advice would you have for job applicants?
- How do you feel about the government offering material assistance to citizens?
- What makes a good commercial attractive to customers?