THE BLUE TREE
Travel & Nature
- Do you feel that time passes quickly for you?
- What are you wasting most time on?
- Are you good at managing your time?
- Do you feel that you got stuck in a rut sometimes?
watch the video
- ⌚ What did Jedidah learn when he spoke to elderly people? [0:26]
- ⌚ What was he afraid of? [0:54]
- ⌚ What did he promise himself he would do? [1:02]
- ⌚ What are some of the places he visited? [1:20]
- ⌚ What is the enemy of time? [1:32]
- ⌚ How can adults slow down the passing of time? [3:13]
|scare the crap out of||przestraszyć kogoś bardzo|
|time flies||czas mija bardzo szybko|
|to have something on lockdown||dobrze coś rozumieć, umieć coś|
|awake||budzić się, uświadomić sobie, przebudzony|
What do you think of Jedidah’s idea to slow down the passage of time? Is this something you would like to do yourself? How can we incorpate his ideas in our lives?
Share your thoughts and ideas below.
I really admire Jedidah’s idea to slow down the passage of time. I’ve always liked to travel and discover new things so this kind of spending time is in my style. My dream and goal is to travel around the world one day, but for now I’m not sure that I will be cycling during my all journey like Jedidah, but maybe that’s something I should think about. If we want to slow down the passage of time, we don’t have to become a traveller, because everyone is different and has various hobbies. We can use his ideas in a distinct way. For someone, it will be a journey, but for someone else it could be developing a website. The most important thing is to don’t waste our time on junk stuff and try to do something which will develop us and stimulate our imagination.
Life really passes quickly and we need to make the most of it. Jedidiah’s adventure will be a memory for him to cherish – most of our days are unfortunately not as memorable. We let the reality carry us without our active participation. Making a change and choosing our own adventure can become a turning point in our lives – allowing us to reflect on everyday life.. And, at the very least, it will provide us with pictures to show and stories to tell.