THE BLUE TREE
How to Learn
Answer these questions. Listen to a model answer (if it is available) and see if there’s anything you would like to add to your own opinion.
- How many languages do you speak?
- Do you like learning languages?
- What are the advantages of knowing many languages?
watch the video
- How does Lydia feel about learning a language?
- How many languages does she speak?
- Who did she talk to about learning languages?
- What did she find out after talking to other polyglots?
- How did she learn Spanish and German?
- What’s the first key to learning languages?
watch the video
- What is the second key to language learning?
- What does Lydia mean when she said we need to have a system?
- Why is patience important?
- What do the stories of Benny and Lucas illustrate?
Cast your vote in the poll below.
Download a mind-map with ideas of methods for learning languages.
What methods would you add to it?
Weekly Learning Plan is a practical template for self-disciplined students who want to track their learning.
It contains a lot of ideas of what you could do to improve your English.
Secrets of learning languages
|don't mind||nie mieć nic przeciwko|
|it dawned on me||oświeciło mnie|
|sure enough||jak można było oczekiwać, faktycznie|
|remember vividly||pamiętać wyraźnie|
|take into your own hands||wziąć sprawy w swoje ręce|
|to give up||poddać się|
MY ENGLISH DICTIONARY
Store your words and expressions in this handy dictionary. You can create groups and play games based on your entries. There is also a practical importing feature.
Add new and interesting words from this lesson to your English dictionary.
You must log in to see content.