1. A: How are you getting on with your project? B: Not too well, actually. I'm getting fast with it.
2. A: What's Sue going to do after she graduates? B: No doubt she's going to in her father's footsteps and become a dentist.
3. A: It’s a huge decision, you know. B: I know. And there's no back.
4. A: Are you and Jane still together? B: No, we've decided to go our ways.
5. A: How’s your mother feeling? B: Much better, thanks. She's clearly on the to recovery.
6. A: I’m sorry to hear Kate’s still in hospital. B: Thanks. Luckily, the doctors say there's light at the end of the .
7. A: The full course takes five long years. B: I know. And there's no back.
8. A: Why is Jim in such a bad mood? B: I don't know, but he's clearly running out of .
9. A: He’s just been appointed as our Head of Sales. B: Yeah, his career has finally off, hasn't it?
10. A: Is everything all right? B: To be honest, I've got so much work, I don't know whether I'm or going.